The Courtney Inghram Workshop- Business & Wedding Floral Design
When I first started my floral design business, I knew one thing for sure: how much I loved flowers and how I wanted to be able to share their beauty with the world. What I admittedly wasn't an expert in was the business side of my passion- how could I turn this love of flowers into a profitable business? Fast forward several years later, and through investing in education and a lot of trial and error, I have built a successful floral design business, going from a full-time job to working full-time for myself, and supporting my family entirely with the income from my wedding floral design work. It took years (and lots of mistakes along the way), but I'm now at a place in my business where I want to share what I've learned with others, so you can also make your business work for your family (and your life), and so we can all elevate our wedding floral design industry together!
Is This For You?!
- Do you feel like the floral design side comes naturally to you, but the business side of flowers is overwhelming?
- Did you start your business quickly and now feel overwhelmed?
- Do you spend too much time writing proposals for clients who don't book?
- Are you paying for styled shoots, advertising and other marketing methods and seeing no return on your investment?
- Are you frequently working with clients who you feel don't care that much about your work and are just looking for the best deal?
- Are you working way more than 40 hours a week and still feeling like you're barely breaking even?
- Are you rarely receiving inquiries from ideal clients or rarely booking weddings you are excited about?
- Do you feel constantly stressed out and frequently wondering how to make a floral designer lifestyle work for you and your family?
- Do you charge less than you feel like you're worth, but struggle to get clients to invest in a floral design experience with you?
- Do you find yourself frequently wondering how people "make it" in the floral design industry?
These questions could go on and on, but the bottom line is, if you identify with any of these, it's time to invest in yourself and your business by attending this workshop! It will be a game-changer, and you will walk away from this experience recharged, excited and equipped with all the tools you need to create a business that works for you!!
Business Topics Covered
- A Walk-Through of the Client Experience
- Finding Your Ideal Clients (How to Leverage Social Media, Referrals, etc)
- The Booking Process
- The Floral Design Proposal and Planning Process
- Setting Expectations (and Then Exceeding Them) With Clients
- Pricing Your Work (and Creating a No-Haggle Pricing Strategy)
- Communicating Your Pricing and Business Policies with Clients
- Sustainable Workflow Systems
- Wholesale Ordering and Choosing Flowers for Different Weddings
- Creating Floral Recipes
- Transporting Your Work
- Refining your Signature Style
Norfolk, Virginia (attendees will be provided with the exact address upon reservation of their seat)
November 4th, 2018 from 10AM-6PM
The Early Bird rate is $495 (This rate is valid from Aug. 23rd- Sept. 6th, and then the rate will increase to $600)
- 7+ Hours of Actionable Content and Industry-Specific Education Pertaining to Running a Successful and Profitable Wedding Floral Design Business
- Hands-On Garden-Inspired Bridal Bouquet Design Instruction With Premium Blooms
- New Professional Portfolio Images of Your Bouquet
- New Professional Head Shots for Your Marketing and Website
- Website Review and Social Media Critique
- Lunch with Yummy Coffee and Snacks Throughout the Day!